Protective Face Mask for Medical Use Professional2 years ago - Business, Industrial & Agriculture - Nankana Sahib - 632 views
2/5/10PCS Protective Face Mask for Medical Use Anti PM2.5 Activated Unisex Dustproof Mouth Masks.
- GB Standard Code: GB 19083-2010 (Technical requirements for protective face mask for medical use)
- Filtering Rate: ≥95% ( when Gas flow rate is 85L / min)
- Moisture resistance and Flame retardant performance
- Good adhesion
During pandemic or emergency situations, health
authorities often reference these standards when making respirator recommendations. Our masks meet all the standards of N95, FFP2, KN95, or equivalent.
• KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
• N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
• FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
• P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
• Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
• DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
-Prevent Droplet & 95% Filtration:By covering the mouth and nose, it prevents droplets from spreading. Simple steps for wearing. Effectively protect you from being infected with the virus, especially when you are outdoors.
- Breathable and comfortable materials
- Widely use: Used for outdoor cycling enthusiasts, home decoration, garden, woodwork, etc.
- Protect Your Family: When your family one goes out for shopping or other work
2 x Protective Face Masks for Medical Use
5 x Protective Face Masks for Medical Use
10 x Protective Face Masks for Medical Use